10/20/09

Can anybody help me?

I hate to post this here.. as it takes away from my normal blog entries. But I am having a big problem with my blog. As of a week ago it stopped updating who is following me. I'm not sure if the people who have requested to follow me are seeing my stories on their dashboard or not. All I know is that it is no longer letting me know who is following me.. and it's really annoying me. Has anyone else had this problem and/or know how to fix this problem?

Sorry about the non-work related post.. but I have been cooking up some good stories about some crazy customers and I will update later today.

4 comments:

JumpIt said...

I'm no help in the way of fixing it, but your blog updates come up on my dashboard just fine.

MommyLovesStilettos said...

I have no clue how to fix that but your updates are on my Dashboard :)

Anonymous said...

I can't help with your updates but I can help with a link to you. Thanks for asking to add my blog to your blogroll. I love it.

I'll add you too. Good luck with your blog and please keep coming back.

BB said...

Thanks guys I got it fixed -- for good hopefully!

Banquet- Thanks for the link and the well wishes!!